Art and Stitch
quilting / digitizing software for longarm quilters
and machine embroiderers
Have you ever wanted to create art quilts? Or use your own designs based on the theme of your customer's quilt? Or digitize a sketch of your customer and use it on her quilt top?
Become an artist with the powerful, user friendly Art & Stitch program:
With Art and Stitch you can draw your own quilt and embroidery designs from scratch, or trace a background image, turn that vector artwork into quilt patterns for your longarm system or into designs for your embroidery machine, you can edit existing patterns (quilt patterns, but also embroidery designs), and you can setup full quilt layouts too.
Art and Stitch is 5 programs in one: vector based drawing, digitizing, editing/customizing, conversion and layout software!
All in One
Everything you need in one program:
Create perfect quality vector artwork with Art and Stitch, assign stitches and save in all major longarm quilt systems or in all major embroidery machine formats.
Use open motif fills as an alternative for stippling, or apply your own Creative Fills.
All drawing, editing and stitch tools you need to create stunning quilt or embroidery designs. Art and Stitch includes a library of over 300 beautiful designs.
Use the professional vector drawing tools to create your designs: Freehand sketch, Line, Curve, Bezier, 3pt Arc. Edit points/anchors, by selecting and moving them.
- Draw from scratch or (auto) trace an image
- Fill shapes with motifs, cross hatching, wave fills, autostipple. Use those fills around a design, result will be jumpfree crosshatching, waves, motifs!
- Lots of Creative Fills can be found in the Library and you can make your own too.
- Trapunto effects are easy by using small stippling around a design, or use small motifs for a real artistic trapunto effect.
- Create applique designs with a mouse click, not only for your embroidery machine but applique on a longarm system is fun!.
- Crazy patchwork for your embroidery machine and for your longarm too! Can be done. Use a variety of Motifs as outline stitches. Over 300 motif patterns are included and you can create and save your own too.
- Open vector artwork from Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Pre-Design Studio III, AutoSketch, ElectricQuilt. You can even paste vectors directly from Pre-Design Studio III, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw and AutoSketch. Export artwork as Ai, WMF, EMF.
- Save in computerized longarm formats DXF, ABM Innova PAT, CompuQuilter CQP, HQ Pro HQF, IntelliQuilter IQP, PC Quilter TXT, QBot PLT, SideSaddle SSD, StatlerStitcher QLI. And save in embroidery machine formats: Brother Babylock Bernina PES, Elna/Janome/Kenmore SE, Janome/Elna JEF, Melco/Bernina EXP, Pfaff PCS, Singer XXX, Tajima DST, Viking SHV, HUS, Viking/Pfaff VIP, VP3.
- Powerful editing and customizing: Open, merge, edit, tweak existing quilt and/or embroidery designs (all major formats supported). Turn your longarm quilt system into the biggest embroidery hoop ever! Or quilt on your embroidery machine.
Ease of Use
On the CD you will find tutorial movies getting you up to speed in no time. Three attractive publications are included inside Art and Stitch: User Guide to learn how to use Art and Stitch, the Special Techniques book written by our teachers to learn how to be creative with Art and Stitch and the magnificent Embroidery Manual that will unleash your creativity.
A program to quickly create custom patterns using the built-in designs or digitize your own designs - a program that will trigger your imagination:
Art & Stitch is for you!
The new optional Art and Stitch Embroidery Module will turn Art and Stitch into a full embroidery digitizing program.
The Module includes full Text/Lettering software with 41 beautiful professionally digitized Fonts, Monogramming, Fancy Patterns for embossing effects, a Split Wizard and
some flagship functions not seen in any other embroidery digitizing program:
Create freestanding lace and create Richelieu type cutwork designs with just a few mouse clicks.
New in 2014 will be our online webinars, our "Stay at Home" classes. Watch our live webinars in the comfort of your own home. No traveling involved.
Seeing software in action is a great way to learn it.
More information end of this year.